How would you like to be a Specialty Gas Specialist for Airgas? If you want that title on your business card then you can apply here. Wow, couldn’t there be a better way to rephrase that position? Although not technically redundant, it sure sounds like it, and add that to the obvious sophomoric humor regarding gas, and you what you get is one bad title. I am sure that those in the gas industry have heard it all, in terms of jokes, but I am sure that this position gets a lot of the laughs. Surprisingly, they did not mention “Serious applications only.”
Looking for Something?
- Airport Akward Post amway Animal Logos Beer Benchmark bosgraaf Brand Building Chain charity Chicago cornhole Defunct design DeVos employees entrepreneurs Family Food Furniture GFS Google Fiber Grade A Grade F Grand Haven Grand Rapids Green Haworth Herman Miller History Holland hudsonville I'm not making many friends with this blog interview job posting Kalamazoo Koozie LG Chem Local-Phile Logos Marketing Media Medical Mile Meijer MiBiz Michigan Muskegon Only in West Michigan Owasso Park Township Perrigo pets PR proof that i read my emails Religion Restaurant Saugatuck/Douglas schism ShoreWest/Urban Street Simpsons South Haven Spartan Stores spearia Sports Steelcase sturgis Trader Joe twitter unfortunate name West Michigan Made windquest Wish I had a good photo Wolverine World Wide Zeeland
- I had no idea that Rainbow Loom was a Michigan company. They are based in Wixom - Choon's Design. crainsdetroit.com/article/201502… 3 years ago
- Curious how they will transform a Mexican themed building to dutch. Well I guess the terra cotta roof is a start. m.hollandsentinel.com/article/201502… 3 years ago
- Looks like @meijer may be looking for some new advertising/marketing folks. mlive.com/news/grand-rap… 3 years ago
- @NotionsNews do you have an outlet store in Grand Rapids? 3 years ago