As a marketing man, I take a keen interest in this kind of stuff. Check out this newspaper special section insert on the new Boys & Girls Club facility which was built in Holland. See anything missing – how about the address of the new facility on the Northside of Holland. How is that not an essential detail, especially considering this piece was an invitation to the grand opening, not to mention their introduction to the community. It has the address of the southside facility, (which seems to be more of an accident) but nothing for the brand new facility. It is a shame, anyways best of luck to the club and hope you can find it –
Looking for Something?
- Airport Akward Post amway Animal Logos Beer Benchmark bosgraaf Brand Building Chain charity Chicago cornhole Defunct design DeVos employees entrepreneurs Family Food Furniture GFS Google Fiber Grade A Grade F Grand Haven Grand Rapids Green Haworth Herman Miller History Holland hudsonville I'm not making many friends with this blog interview job posting Kalamazoo Koozie LG Chem Local-Phile Logos Marketing Media Medical Mile Meijer MiBiz Michigan Muskegon Only in West Michigan Owasso Park Township Perrigo pets PR proof that i read my emails Religion Restaurant Saugatuck/Douglas schism ShoreWest/Urban Street Simpsons South Haven Spartan Stores spearia Sports Steelcase sturgis Trader Joe twitter unfortunate name West Michigan Made windquest Wish I had a good photo Wolverine World Wide Zeeland
- I had no idea that Rainbow Loom was a Michigan company. They are based in Wixom - Choon's Design. crainsdetroit.com/article/201502… 2 years ago
- Curious how they will transform a Mexican themed building to dutch. Well I guess the terra cotta roof is a start. m.hollandsentinel.com/article/201502… 2 years ago
- Looks like @meijer may be looking for some new advertising/marketing folks. mlive.com/news/grand-rap… 2 years ago
- @NotionsNews do you have an outlet store in Grand Rapids? 2 years ago